On October 1, 2020 the head of the blockchain technology department explained in detail the most important news on the development of the Cryptounit blockchain:
- At what stage the Cryptounit blockchain setup is.
- UnitEx exchange - launch stages.
- About UNTB and USDU Cryptounit blockchain tokens.
- About WCRU security token that will be freely sold and traded by UGPay Group AG.
UGPay Group AG is a company registered in the Swiss jurisdiction, which was created specifically for the sale of WCRU security tokens. The company’s goal is to provide advice, marketing and sales of services and products in the information technology and finance sectors.
UGPay Group AG has been registered with the SEC under the REG D regulations and rules:
- Regulation D avoids the registration of a specific offer by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) if the creators completed a "Form D" after the securities were sold.
- Clause D also permits general inquiries, which enable the company to raise awareness through advertising.
- Issuers operate under three laws: Rule 506 (b), Rule 506 (c) and Rule 504.
Thus, we can say that UGPay Group AG is a kind of conduit for the introduction of WCRU security tokens to the world arena of investors.