Cryptounit blockchain, based on EOSIO, is designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications linking the real economy and decentralized finance (DeFi).
Cryptounit blockchain users are not only creating their own Business accounts on the platform, but many of them are already setting up their businesses using this technology.
Tokens Offered by the Cryptounit Blockchain
- CRU - Currently released over 10.5 billion CRU tokens. CRU collateral token gives the right to receive funding and is designed for startups, existing businesses and blockchain users when paying for a personal business account that allows them to issue their own tokens and keep their records in compliance with the law.
- UNTB - Currently released more than 8.1 billion tokens UNTB. This utility token allows users to make transactions on the Cryptounit platform, is needed to pay commissions on an external exchange and gives the right to issue new coins and tokens. UNTB can buy you RAM (memory), CPU time and NET (bandwidth).
The issuance of CRUs and UNTBs began in March 2021, which equates to over 7,200 hours of uninterrupted operation of the Cryptounit blockchain and to date, more than 900,000 virtual wallets owned by users from more than 175 countries have proven the usability and reliability of the Cryptounit blockchain.
Cryptounit Blockchain: A crypto wallet for CRU, WCRU, UNTB, USDU
Crypto wallet on the Cryptounit blockchain allows you to safely store your CRU, WCRU, UNTB and USDU tokens, make transfers, and also receive income from staking CRU and WCRU tokens. There are no token transfer fees. Moreover, the Cryptounit blockchain has a high transaction speed, it is possible to issue tokens of other companies and create additional products based on the blockchain.
Cryptounit Blockchain is a Technology That Allows You to Record and Store Packets of Digital Data
- The Cryptounit blockchain is designed in a way that makes it impossible to change or partially rewrite any data without being noticed.
- Any actions taken on the Cryptounit blockchain are recorded and visible.
- A continuous chain of blocks built according to certain rules that contains data that cannot be deleted.
The Cryptounit Blockchain has Three Resources used by Applications
- CPU - renewable resource. It is the most essential resource used every time a user makes any transaction on a Cryptounit account. CPU is measured in microseconds. Its main task is to process transactions. CPU is a renewable resource, which means that if a user runs out of it for some reason, they just have to wait a few minutes/hours for it to be replenished.
- NET - renewable resource. It refers to the network bandwidth that can be used similar to CPU and RAM. NET is a very important system resource in the EOSIO-based blockchain Cryptounit. The transaction size is measured in bytes. When the blockchain carries out a transaction, it consumes CPU and NET, so a sufficient amount of UNTB must be staked behind NET to complete the transaction. When the blockchain carries out a transaction, it consumes CPU and NET, so a sufficient amount of UNTB must be staked for NET to complete the transaction.
- RAM - non-renewable resource. It is used for storing data on the blockchain. RAM is a vital system resource and cannot be transferred from user to user. RAM is used to store data on the Cryptounit blockchain. The price is calculated using a special dynamic formula: the Bancor algorithm.
Why does Global Investment Portfolio Cryptounit use its own blockchain?
Unlike the Ethereum blockchain, which is based on the principle of a distributed global supercomputer, in the EOS code the platform is built around the operating system and is the basis for developers to build applications.
To issue their tokens, most projects now do not follow the launch path of their own blockchain, but use, for example, the Ethereum or Waves blockchain. With this approach, in order to issue your tokens, you must initially purchase the tokens of that foreign blockchain and then pay the fees in the tokens of the foreign blockchain. This approach of issuing your own tokens helps to raise the price of someone else's blockchain token, but not to raise the price of your project's tokens.
The use of its own blockchain by Cryptounit allows not to spend money to pay for someone else's blockchain, but to keep it within the Global Investment Portfolio. Additionally, the crypto wallet on the Cryptounit blockchain allows everyone to stake their CRU and WCRU tokens to receive additional revenue in the form of utility UNTB tokens. UNTB tokens are credited every second and the ability to transfer them to wallets to other participants or to the UnitEx cryptocurrency exchange for sale is immediately available.
Global Investment Portfolio Cryptounit
Global Unit Pay, UnitEx exchange, Cryptounit blockchain, Academy of a Private Investor and New Digital Evolution are among the operating businesses that are part of the Global Investment Portfolio CryptoUnit.
Holders of the security token WCRU are co-owners of this portfolio, which currently comprises more than 60 financial instruments from various segments of the investment market and has a valuation of over $11.6 billion, according to the independent evaluation of Crowe Global.