The Whole Truth About WCRU STO
A very important webinar - "The whole truth about the WCRU STO" - took place on November 24, 2022 regarding the Global Investment Portfolio and the upcoming Security Token Offering.
During the 2 hour long live broadcast, the speakers presented an updated model of tokens and a roadmap for entering the global market, showed the result of a large-scale study of private placement rules and virtual assets in 200 jurisdictions, and also answered the most burning questions asked by the Global Investment Portfolio clients and partners.
Here are some of them:
- Clients from which countries and jurisdictions will be able to own an STO token?
- What will happen to clients from countries and jurisdictions that will not be able to own the WCRU security token?
- Where will the listing of the WCRU STO token take place?
- What will be the starting price of the token when entering the exchange?
- When will the first dividends be paid?
- Will there be a freeze period for the STO token?
Basically, answers to all the main questions are given in an understandable fashion. You can watch the recording of "The Whole Truth About WCRU STO" on YouTube.
Participants of the Global WCRU Portfolio have been given the opportunity to become part of a new portfolio consisting of promising assets from the Fintech industry, such as Global Unit Pay, UnitEx, NDE, FNT, Cryptounit blockchain, and participate in the upcoming Sharedrop FINTECH STO (GFST). GFST is a security token backed by assets from the fast-growing fintech sector, with most projects already having a working product and entering the market.
Who can participate in the GFST ShareDrop and under what conditions?
The GFST ShareDrop will be available to anyone with an account on the Cryptounit blockchain (with a confirmed email address), who owns WCRU security tokens, and who is registered with a Soulbound ID along with purchased and minted SOULB. Only 20% of your WCRU balance will be eligible for the ShareDrop distribution.
For example, if you have 1000 WCRU, only 200 WCRU will participate in the distribution.
200 WCRU × 0.02857 = 5.7 GFST tokens, where 0.02857 is an approximate coefficient that will depend on the final data after the conversion. The planned GFST price is 10 cents.
The value of GFST will grow due to:
1. Business development — increasing the value of the business and thus the token's value.
2. Supply and demand dynamics.
3. Numerous partnerships.
4. Portfolio expansion and addition of new fintech companies.