Congratulations on Transitioning
To the 3 Stage of WCRU Implementation
UGPay Group AG is moving towards its goal with confident steps, and today, on August 16, 2021 as planned, the transition to stage 3 of the WCRU security token implementation took place.
What changes have occurred with the transition to stage 3:
- Discount change: the cost of 1 WCRU at stage 3 is 0.8 USD.
- The cost of the ELITE-club has also changed, the annual subscription at the 3rd stage of development is just 10 USD!
- If you have already paid for the ELITE-club, there is a special offer for you - access to special packages from the Bulk purchase with a discount category. Get up to 100% benefits!
We remind you that the transition to the 4th stage of WCRU implementation will take place approximately on September 10, 2021, after which the price of 1 WCRU will be 1 UNT.
Participants of the Global WCRU Portfolio have been given the opportunity to become part of a new portfolio consisting of promising assets from the Fintech industry, such as Global Unit Pay, UnitEx, NDE, FNT, Cryptounit blockchain, and participate in the upcoming Sharedrop FINTECH STO (GFST). GFST is a security token backed by assets from the fast-growing fintech sector, with most projects already having a working product and entering the market.
Who can participate in the GFST ShareDrop and under what conditions?
The GFST ShareDrop will be available to anyone with an account on the Cryptounit blockchain (with a confirmed email address), who owns WCRU security tokens, and who is registered with a Soulbound ID along with purchased and minted SOULB. Only 20% of your WCRU balance will be eligible for the ShareDrop distribution.
For example, if you have 1000 WCRU, only 200 WCRU will participate in the distribution.
200 WCRU × 0.02857 = 5.7 GFST tokens, where 0.02857 is an approximate coefficient that will depend on the final data after the conversion. The planned GFST price is 10 cents.
The value of GFST will grow due to:
1. Business development — increasing the value of the business and thus the token's value.
2. Supply and demand dynamics.
3. Numerous partnerships.
4. Portfolio expansion and addition of new fintech companies.